Tuesday 29 May 2012

A note of thanks



This is just a quick post.  I started blogging mid-way through last year on Tumblr and moved to Google Blogger in December last year.  The decision to start blogging seemed to happen quite naturally.  Organically.  The timing felt right and I thought I was ready to send my thoughts out into the ether and see what the blogosphere holds for me.

Whenever I check my stats, I always get a kick out of seeing where people are who are reading my posts.  Malaysia, Latvia, Mexico, Canada, Russia - you all make me smile.  Germany - is that you Uncle Richard?  Or Damien?  United States, New Zealand and of course Australia.

So Danke Schon, Gracias, Paldies, Terima Kasih, Spasibo, Ta very much.

Thank-you to everyone for your support.  And thanks to the people who can figure out how to follow me.  It's been wonderful seeing that people are interested in what I have to say.  For anyone, and especially for me, a Stay at Home Mum, it's nice to feel like I have a voice.  Just the fact you're reading, makes me happy.

xx

PS I promise tonight is the last time I muck around with the 'look' of my blog.


Free images from FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think :)