Sunday 1 July 2012

Photo a day June

My photos from #PhotoadayJune


This is my third month running taking part in Fat Mum Slim's Photo a Day Challenge.  For anyone who hasn't heard of this challenge, the rules are pretty simple and can be found here.  Each month Chantelle (aka FatMumSlim) compiles a list and all you need to do is consult said list, find out what the word/challenge is and take a relevant photo.  If you so desire, you can whack a filter on it if you like and then post it to your Facebook or Twitter or Instagram, blog, Tumblr, Flickr (you get the idea) and add the hashtag #photoadayJuly (as an example).

Above are all my photos from the June challenge, and here is the list from June...



As I said, this is my third month and I really quite enjoy it.  I also enjoy seeing what photos other people are tagging as well.

For anybody who is interested, the July list is here, and for the meantime, I intend to keep going with this challenge.  It seems to make sense for me.  I take lots of photos with my phone, I'm totally addicted to filters and any camera apps, and it's yet another way for me to connect with my friends.

If you're on Instagram - follow me at dilettantediva.  See you there!

Later shutterbugs :)

xx













No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think :)